Search This Blog

04 February 2013

So much to love

It's been a long Winter Break, and I'm ready to get my music back on- Kindermusik, that is.  I'm ecstatic that classes are resuming this week.  I know every single child will have grown about 2 feet (or so it will seem) and there will be all kinds of stories to share about holiday adventures, new milestones met, and plans for warmer weather ahead.  And, oh the hugs!  And the songs!  And the giggles!  It's going to be just what my February needs.  How about yours?

Roses are red, Violets are blue.
We love Kindermusik!  How about you?
I've missed my dear Kindermusik families.  And the butterflies in my stomach remind me that I'm so very lucky to do something I love.  Really truly love.  But do you know what makes it that much more rewarding?  It's knowing that I'm not the only one who's crazy over Kindermusik.  So many of you love it too.  We hear from you in class, over email, and on our facebook page when you share those sweet/funny/jaw-dropping/tender/surprising/make-your-heart-smile Kindermusik-al moments from your lives.    

But, here's the deal.  It's not just us.  There are so many people around the world who love Kindermusik that  there's a whole week set aside every year just for all of us Kindermusikphiles to celebrate!  Aptly named, "We Love Kindermusik Week," it runs February 11-15.  And Kindermusik International is sponsoring a really fun way to celebrate this year. They're running a We Love Kindermusik contest.  All you have to do is submit an entry here.  Tell us why you LOVE Kindermusik and you'll be automatically entered to win (drum roll, please.......):

Pretty sweet, huh?  Go here now and enter!

Has your January away made your heart that much fonder?  I know my heart's about to burst.  I really, really can't wait, friends.  Gather up your steady beat and meet me this week!














-Posted by Miss Jenn

No comments: